Mothers shouldn't have to stress about everyday tasks like trimming their children's fingernails!
- Safe Trimmer Design: This nail trimmer won't damage cuticles or soft nail beds, so you can safely and quickly trim and polish little toenails and fingernails, without accidentally drawing blood or hurting your baby.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation: Boasting an LED front light and whisper-quiet motor, you can trim your baby's nails while they're sleeping without them ever knowing.
- 6 Different Attachments: Our nail trimmer set comes with 3 cushioned sandpapers dedicated to babies, toddlers, small children, and 3 for adults!
- Multiple Settings: Control speed (high/low) and rotation (clockwise/reverse) to enhance nail trimming positions for softer & smoother nails.
- Lightweight & Compact Design: Made with a one-button design and powered by 2 AA batteries, this is the perfect gift for home or travel use.
Absolutely LOVE this baby nail trimmer! We have a 4 month old and he is starting to squirm a lot so this makes trimming his fingers and toes a breeze! Highly recommend!
I never write reviews (live by them on here tho) but I feel compelled to write one about this. I am a nurse but let me tell u cutting my baby's nails terrified me! When she was a newborn I filed them but it took forever and had to wait til she was in a deep sleep to do THEN tried using a baby nail clipper.. LOL scary!! I ended up cutting the skin on her poor little thumb which cause ME to burst out in tears. I would avoid doing her nails at all cost until they got so long or she scratched herself. Then I purchased this after reading reviews and it seriously changed my life hahah now I don't hafta wait til she's asleep.. we do her nails during her bedtime routine and she doesn't cry at all! It's basically just an electric nail filer but super gentle.. makes doing her nails quick and less stressful! If you're questioning buying this or even questioning the price.. DONT! totally worth every penny
I run a breastfeeding group on Facebook with hundreds of moms who are always worried about clipping babies nails... rightfully so because its a terrible experience for both mom/dad and baby! Ummmm no more worries for these parents! This is literally a must have for allParents! Babies nails are perfectly trimmed now no more worries about cuts in his little face from his jagged nail clipped nails! I am a second time mom and literally gaining nothing from this post but to be able to tell all parents you need this!!!!!!!
Thanks for the review, Sarah!
The hospital pediatrician told us not to use clippers, but to file baby's nails. My husband was terrified to use this, and I was skeptical after reading mixed reviews, but there was no other option so we bought it. There is a lovely youtube video of a dad showing how to use this thing on his baby and you can tell how safe and painless it is. My husband is a baby manicure pro now. Use the gentle pink one on newborn nails and our baby doesn't wake up. We have not had issues like other reviewers of it not working after one use or whatever. Perfect for us.